A thought of young lad : sticking with my choice

One year after graduating college I thought the world should be as utopian as I imagined, a perfect world in peace and order, balance between humanity and nature. The fact that it wasn't like that now, I thought was just because it was broken and needed to be fixed. I was so sure that with the right attitude, knowledge, power, I could do something. I was always looking for the perfect school, the perfect workplace, the perfect girl, but the more I tried to get there, I felt more confused on my definition of perfect. I kept blaming my environment and thought there's something better out there and kept wanting to escape from where I am at the moment. Sometimes when I get to that perfect spot in life that I imagined, I sense I dont belong there. I thought escaping from where I was, throwing away my past, forgetting the love of those who dont benefit me would make me strong with no bounds to anything, no strong personal emotions, and get me to the perfectness I dreamed of. It made me crumble to the very depths of missery..


Life without love, without past memmories, no matter how hard it is sometimes, is empty. To be brave enough to face the future of no boundaries, to make peace with our past, to accept and embrace the present time, to think of ourself as a being on a planet called earth which is shared by other beings, to believe in something bigger than us, to place our life in the hands of the devine, and just let life roll by without a worry.. thats life. thats perfect.The world is not broken, society is not a broken thing which with a little nudge can be fixed. It is heading the way it should be. its degrading, and that is very natural and normal. Most people follow the degrading nature of the universe, but some human beings still remain static in time facing the challenge to be true to their born nature and wisdom and withstand the downstream flow of the surrounding society.

Komentar